What We Do:
- ServiceSense designs and manages mystery shopping programs and customer feedback programs.
- We identify, document and then benchmark your customers' moments of truth: the key steps and opportunities that define the ideal customer experience.
- Then, we measure the skill with which employees deliver the steps of service they've been trained.
Measure What Really Counts To Your Customers:
- Management tools that quantify the customer experience allow owners and managers a method to track, and therefore manage what really counts to your customers.
- We build a hymn sheet for managers to focus their staff on consistent excellence and maximize the sales opportunity in every customer visit.
- ServiceSense reports pinpoint opportunities for improvement, document excellent performance for recognition opportunities, and inform future training and strategic planning decisions.
- Traditional Mystery Shopping, Competitor Shops and Benchmarking Studies
- Daily Customer Surveys – Web-based Satisfaction Survey
and Customer Care Management
- Call Center Performance Measurement Systems
- Non-Traditional Mystery Shopping for Direct Selling environments
ServiceSense was founded in 1995. Our partners are experienced veterans in hospitality and retail environments with more than 50 years experience in managing and motivating line, sales and management staff. We have the depth of experience to understand and respect the realities and priorities of our clients' operations.
Proud Members Of:
MSPA (Mystery Shopping Providers Association)
South Shore Chamber of Commerce
Massachusetts Restaurant Association
NEMOA (New England Mail Order Association)
the customers' experience in your organization.
key performance opportunities to connect with the customer
in even the most routine transactions.
training standards and key performance opportunities into discrete,
observable and therefore measurable steps of service.
Measure & Document...
randomly scheduled location visits, calls or monitoring sessions
providing thorough and relevant quantitative and qualitative
Actionable Results, summarizing data, location by location,
region by region and for the overall organization.
the ongoing quality assurance needs of your organization by
constantly calibrating performance criteria as the organization