Evaluation Visits: Documenting a "typical" experience
A Service Evaluation Program is comprised of regularly occurring
(but randomly scheduled) visits to your locations. Our evaluators visit anonymously, and document their experience. The service evaluations generally capture a typical customer experience. Our Evaluators measure only that which can be observed and detailed
--- they're not opinion surveys or judgments. ServiceSense reviews these field reports and scores them according to your standards of quality and service. We liken this process to holding up a mirror to your operation, where the reflected image is yours to examine, not ours to judge.
Visitation Reports: A focus tool for location teams
The finished report tells a story of one customer/evaluator's experience in your locations. When location teams regularly review Service Evaluation Reports, they have a chance to view their operation from the other side of the counter. The visitation reports present location managers with regular opportunities to:
- Focus their teams on the fundamentals of good customer service,
- Praise exceptional performance and,
- Regularly review techniques for suggestive selling.
Summary Reports: Comparative Performance and Trend Data
Owners and Regional Managers receive cumulative data summary reports:
- Monthly, by individual Location, Regions, and all Locations Combined; a Ranking of all locations, highest to lowest, which shows the scores in the individual categories.
- Year to Date, overall performance by individual Location, Regions and all Locations Combined; a Ranking of all locations, highest to lowest. (Provided Monthly)
- Quarterly Criteria Analysis, by individual Location, Region and all Locations Combined; which show exactly the percentage of times each evaluation question was answered in the affirmative. Report formats are concise and understandable by all levels of personnel.